Is a lack of a Maths GCSE holding you back?
Pass your GCSE Maths in 200 days!
Our FREE* and uniquely flexible online Maths GCSE course means that even if you are working full-time or caring for family, you can fit learning around your busy life.
We know many people struggle with maths, helping you through your maths journey is our area of expertise, so our course has been specially designed so that you begin with the basics, then move gradually to more complex material when you are ready.
The first thing we will ask you to do when you apply, is complete a short online Maths assessment.
Please don’t worry, it just helps us to understand your starting point so we can best plan your journey (with Higher, Foundation or Pre-GCSEs available) Our friendly team of education advisers will then lay out the best learning path for you.
With our GCSE Maths Foundation course, the highest grade that you can achieve is a grade 5. With the GCSE Maths Higher Tire course, you will have the opportunity to work towards a grade 9 (highest grade available).
Please note: If you do not have a minimum grade of 4 (C) in maths at GCSE you may be able to study this course for free. This would also depend on your location within the UK, but we would check this for you during your application process.
If you have already obtained a grade 4 (C) or higher, or live in a non-funded postcode, a fee of £811 would be payable. The course is only open to students 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August). Fees are also applicable for international students.
What you'll learn
Your course will include:
- A mix of online self-study, plus lessons with a qualified maths teacher
- Daily “5-minute Maths Challenge” to complete
- A weekly online lesson to attend and create a learning community
- Access to a 24/7 Century Maths platforms for practice at a time that suits
- Course and final exam
With practice and support you will see your maths improve rapidly, opening a new world of education and career opportunities.
How you'll learn and be assessed
- A 100% free online GSCE math course including final exam*
- The support and expert teaching you would expect from an OFSTED ‘Good’ provider
- Access to a personal tutor and our in-house maths teachers
- A choice of seven centres to take your exams:
- Oxfordshire: City of Oxford College, Banbury and Bicester College
- Berkshire: Reading College, Bracknell and Wokingham College
- Surrey: Guildford College, Farnham College, and Merrist Wood College
- Improve your maths muscles by training your brain every day!
You are signing up to practice maths every day for 200 days; we’ll send you in addition to your taught lessons, a five-minute exercise every day, which you can complete on your phone. You will see your maths skills improve rapidly when you practice every day, even for just a few minutes.
*Please be aware that some GCSE courses with other providers don’t include the exams.
GCSE Maths is a steppingstone to further education, a fulfilling career, and a better future. A GCSE in maths is a game changer for different jobs, university, and life in general.
The first thing we will ask you to do when you apply, is complete a short online Maths assessment. Please don’t worry, most people are successful in this process, it just helps us to understand your starting point so we can best plan your journey with us or advise accordingly if we feel another pathway would be more suitable for you before embarking on the GCSE programme. Once you have completed your assessment, we will email you to advise whether we can make an unconditional offer for the GCSE programme or recommend alternate studies.
You will need access to a laptop, tablet or smart phone, and a few hours a week to practice and study.
There are 2 course start dates:
- October start with May/June exams
- March start with November Exams
Please be aware that some GCSE courses with other providers don’t include the exams.