Our August 2022 results for GCSE Maths Online:
- 100% passed the course, compared to a national rate of 92.4%
- 64% received a grade 4 (equivalent to C) or above, compared to a national rate of 37.9%
*If you do not have a minimum grade of 4 (C) in maths at GCSE, then you can study this course for free, if you have already obtained a grade 4 (C) or higher, the fee is £811. The course is only open to students 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August).
What you'll learn
Your course will include:
- A mix of online self-study, plus lessons with a qualified maths teacher
- Daily “5-minute Maths Challenge” to complete on your smart phone
- A weekly online lesson
- Weekly additional drop-in live online sessions with your tutor
- Access to a 24/7 Century Maths platforms for practice at a time that suits
- Course and final exam
With practice and support you will see your maths improve rapidly, opening a new world of education and career opportunities.
How you'll learn and be assessed
- A 100% free online GSCE math course including final exam*
- The support and expert teaching you would expect from an OFSTED ‘Good’ provider
- Access to a personal tutor and our in-house maths teachers
- A choice of seven centres to take your exams:
- Oxfordshire: City of Oxford College, Banbury and Bicester College
- Berkshire: Reading College, Bracknell and Wokingham College
- Surrey: Guildford College, Farnham College, and Merrist Wood College
- Improve your maths muscles by training your brain every day!
You are signing up to practice maths every day for 200 days; we’ll send you in addition to your taught lessons, a five-minute exercise every day, which you can complete on your phone. You will see your maths skills improve rapidly when you practice every day, even for just a few minutes.
*Please be aware that some GCSE courses with other providers don’t include the exams.
GCSE Maths is a stepping stone to further education, a fulfilling career, and a better future. It is a game-changer for different jobs, university, and life in general.
The first thing we will ask you to do when you apply, is complete a short online maths assessment. This will determine your current GCSE Maths level and where you will begin your learning journey (Higher or Foundation tier).Our friendly team of education advisers will lay out the best learning path for you.
*If you do not have a minimum grade of 4 (C) in GCSE Maths, then you may be able to study this course for free (subject to the area that you live in). If you have already obtained a grade 4 (C) or higher the fees are £811 for UK-based students. This course is only open to students 19 years of age and older. The course is only open to students 19+ at the beginning of the academic year (31 August).
Please be aware that some GCSE courses with other providers do not include the exams.