We’re excited to be welcoming visitors and showcasing our extensive range of programmes at Bracknell and Wokingham College during our Spring Open Event on Wednesday 9 February, 4-7pm.
Come and listen to various subject area presentations on offer to visitors at our campus on Church Road, including:
- Meeting current students and learning more about day-to-day life at college
- Discovering our selection of GCSE, A Levels, business, accounting, travel and tourism, science and forensics and Access to Higher Education programmes
- Touring our new life science lab and refurbished science labs.
- Exploring our new Care Skills Suite
- Attending our hairdressing and beauty therapy treatment demos
- Seeing creativity come to life as our art and design, media and photography facilities
- Discovering our sports academies
- Touring our construction, brickwork, carpentry and motor vehicle workshops
- Discussing how we can help you improve your English skills or support you if you have special educational needs
- Discovering apprenticeship options with our team.
Our staff will be available to discuss your options and plan out a learning pathway that works for you. Careers Advisors will also be on hand to chat to if you are undecided or need expert, independent advice.
Our friendly Student Services team will be able to discuss bursaries and financial support that may be available to you.
You will be able to explore our excellent facilities, talk through all your options and even submit your application early to guarantee your place for next year!
Why choose Bracknell and Wokingham College?
At Activate Learning, our students are supported in developing the skills they need to succeed in the workplace. Our learning programmes lead directly into sustainable career options, and we can help you identify where your studies can take you.
Sandy is studying A Levels at Bracknell and Wokingham College. She said: “Throughout my time at college, my tutors have been really supportive and have taught me really well.
“I’ve had a really great learning experience, which I’ve never had before and I’m so grateful for their hard work, sacrifices and input.”
How do I book my place?